September 24, 2008

About Those Wolves...

I was just reading Mike's blog, where he posted this video:


How can anyone not find this completely disturbing? Also, why has it taken so long for anyone to pick up on this issue? I rarely hear any mention of Sarah Palin's wolf-killing policies in the mainstream media. Mama for Obama commented on Mike's entry about how Michael Vick went to jail for dog-killing, but we're considering electing this woman for VP.

Speaking of Michael Vick, who didn't know about that? I don't follow sports or watch ESPN, but I read about Michael Vick and his dog-fighting ring nearly every day for weeks because it was that big of a story and hit nearly every media outlet. Why was it decided that Michael Vick's story of an underground dog-fighting ring was so much bigger than a government policy to kill wildlife in Alaska under the leadership of our potential future VP?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one comments on the wolves because they're "vicious wild animals" and not pets... uhh... yeah whatever.

I have a friend down in Texas (aka redneckville) who LOVES Sarah Palin... we go 'round and 'round about her...

Sarai said...

I also wonder why nothing has been mentioned in the mainstream media about killing wolves. I know the video circulated as a commercial...Defenders of Wildlife fought to get it out and apparently it aired on CNN, but I wonder why this topic was never brought up in any of the interviews? I can't help but wonder if the McCain camp told the media to clamp up on this one...