October 19, 2008

If You Can't Beat 'Em....

I'm sure you've all seen Sarah Palin on SNL by now, but just in case you haven't I'm going to post it here.

But first... you have to watch this video of Mark Wahlberg and Jimmy Kimmel (it makes the SNL video make more sense):


Sarah Palin on SNL:





Wow, what a brilliant idea (and I'm not being sarcastic). For Sarah Palin to get in on the joke was such a fantastic move. She knows that America loves Tina Fey's SNL impressions of her, so rather than fighting against it, she got in on the fun. I think this is a great example of the way campaigns work the media. Whoever at the McCain campaign decided to send Palin to SNL deserves an enormous raise.

Anyway, thanks, Sarah, for being such a good sport. I hate you just a tiny bit less now.

No comments: